Stand Alone Processor
- The Digital Signal Processor with 8 inputs and 12 outputs
- Sample rate 192KHz / 24bit.
- Digital input and output (Toslink)
- Coax input (RCA) and BT input (with MOS-BTS)
- Highest resolution, e.g. time delay in 0,02 msec/step
- All settings in real-time
- USB and optional BT adapter (MOS-BTM), for adjusting by PC, Android and
- BlackBerry (*) smart phone apps
- Low-Level or High-Level input with auto-sense (only by High-Level)
- Aux input with auto-sense for stereo signal
- Hands-free and mobile navigation
- 4 presets
- Mixer matrix to realize all possible mixtures and couple input and output channels as desired
- Intuitive User Interface and video tutorials to avoid an instruction book.
- Operating also without mouse, only with keys for an easy adjusting in the car
- DSP Technology made by cooperation MOSCONI-GLADEN
Designed and made by MOSCONI, Italy
- INPUT MODE: Low Level (LL) / High Level (HL)
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: > 12KOhm (LL) / 47Ohm (HL)
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: 1.2Vrms ÷ 8Vrms (LL) / 3Vrms ÷ 20Vrms (HL)
- INPUT VOLTAGE REGULATION: -16.5dB ÷ 0dB
- MAX OUTPUT SIGNAL: 8Vrms
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 600 Ohm
- THD DISTORTION: <0.003% @ 4Vrms
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 10Hz ÷ 63KHz (within -0.1dB)
- CHANNEL SEPARATION: >90dB (@ 1KHz)
- SUPPLY VOLTAGE: 11V ÷ 15V
- CURRENT CONSUMPTION: 0.9A @ 12V
- AUTOSENSE: OFF / BTL / SE
- REMOTE OUTPUT: 100mA max.
- COMMUNICATION PERIPHERALS: USB,RCD/RC-MINI (optional), MOS-BTM (optional)
- SIZE: 200 x 125 x 40 mm (including fixing feet)
Download software and try it offline
(*) Compatible with all of the new BlackBerry 10 devices, Z10, Q10, and Q5.
Please note: that the BlackBerry 10 application is developed by a 3rd party developer not affiliated to Mosconi. For support, feature requests, updates, or other questions please contact the developer directly via BlackBerry World.